Electronic Powerhouse, a Vertiv Diamond Level Partner, know the importance of enabling you to deploy isolated, power-dense, critical infrastructure capacity just in time to meet your business demands.The Vertiv™ Power Module 1000/1200 allows you to do just that!
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR CONFIGUATION AND PRICING
- Rapidly construct redundant blocks of 1000 or 1200 kVA/kW critical power infrastructure for new or existing facilities
- Vertiv™ Power Module can be used in a site architecture that is hot scalable, meaning you can add capacity by simply adding additional units, without taking critical loads offline.
- All subsystems are factory installed into a transportable enclosure, shortening the on-site time required to install and startup and reducing the potential for risk, quality or schedule delays.
- Liebert® EXL S1 UPS offering industry-leading power density and proven reliability
- Multiple switchboard configurations offering distribution options for both critical (UPS-protected) and non-critical downstream loads
- Flexible incoming and outgoing power connections, overhead or underfloor, that can match the site architecture you choose
- Integral energy storage with VRLA batteries
- Redundant Liebert thermal management units with air containment – ensuring optimal operating conditions for all subsystems, even in the event of utility power loss
- Clean agent fire suppression to reliably protect assets in the event of a fire