Liebert EXM - Efficient, Flexible Power Optimized for Midsize Applications
The Vertiv Liebert EXM Three-Phase UPS, from Electronic Powerhouse offers Efficient, Flexible Power Optimized for Midsize Applications.
Matching ancillary cabinets provide the ability to meet specific demands for run time, bypass and parallel requirements.
The Liebert® eXM UPS is based on a reliable, double conversion power topology that uses an efficient transformer-free design. Excellent efficiencies of 95.4% are generated and can be enhanced to 98% using our unique Eco Mode. A unity power factor delivers more capacity in a smaller footprint.
Fixed capacities of 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 140, 160, 180 and 200kVA/kW utilize a modular construction design with optimized ancillary cabinets.
The new LCD user interface ensures accurate interaction with the system, with a low learning curve. Intelligent controls and communications integrate with Liebert Nform, SiteScan and the Trellis Platform. Life Services provides 24x7 remote monitoring by our expert staff to improve availability and lower labor costs.
- Unity Power Factor ensures more power is provided in a smaller footprint, thus increasing system capacity while minimizing cabling and installation costs.
- Industry leading efficiency rating: 97% for double conversion mode, and 99% for eco mode.
- Optimized ancillaries provide small footprints for better use of space and lower installation costs.
- Lithium-ion battery compatible (480V models)
- Comprehensive, easy to use touchscreen control panel.
- ENERGY STAR qualified.
- UL924 listed for Emergency Lighting.
- Native 208V or 480V
- Integrated Albér battery monitoring option can prevent pending battery issues, the most common cause of UPS failures.
- Configure to Delivery option in 4 Days (10-40kVA USA)
Contact Electronic Powerhouse today for more information.