The Liebert GXT4-8000RT208 Rack/Tower UPS is a true on-line UPS with a 8000VA/7200W power capacity that delivers continuous, high-quality AC power to IT equipment with no break when transferring to battery power.
It protects equipment from all power disturbances such as but not limited to blackouts, brownouts, sags, surges, frequency deviations, or noise interference.
Visit our Vertiv Power Showcase at Electronic Powerhouse for more information.
- Installs in either rack or tower configuration.
- Includes rack slide kit (RMKIT18-32), internal battery, and SNMP web card (IS-WEBCARD)
- Unit ships on individual pallet
- Intelligent fan operation, automatically changes fan speed to decrease power consumption and noise.
- Operation and display panel with LCD for monitoring load percentage, system voltages, alarm notifications, and battery capacity.
- A POD (p/n: PD2-HDWR) consisting of hardwire input and output connections
- Allows customization of UPS features including output voltage selection, active ECO mode, auto-restart enable/disable, and other parameters.
- UPS provides easy serviceability with user replaceable hot-swappable batteries.
- Protects your investment with a standard two-year warranty. Available with optional warranty extensions of one year or three years.
- Product Type: Dual Conversion Online UPS
- Limited Warranty: 2 Year
- Load Capacity (VA): 8000 VA
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Load Capacity (Watt): 7200000 W