The Vertiv Liebert GXT4 UPS, with a capacity of 5000VA/4000W, is a compact and reliable solution for maintaining the health and availability of your IT infrastructure. Using on-line, double-conversion technology, the Vertiv Liebert GXT4 UPS protects equipment from the full range of power disturbances, including sags, surges and noise, without drawing on battery power, extending battery life and minimizing replacements.
The UPS runs on 208/120V or 240/120V AC power and includes hot-swappable batteries as well as all hardware for installing it as a tower or in an equipment rack. It is ENERGY STAR qualified and includes selectable eco-mode that enhances efficiency during off hours. It also features a communication card that enables remote monitoring and management through the free Trellis Power Insight application or other monitoring platform. With outstanding performance and reliability, the Vertiv Liebert GXT4 is the UPS of choice for applications with zero tolerance for downtime.
2 Year Factory Warranty - Extended Warranties Available.
- Zero transfer time, provides highest level of electrical protection with seamless flow of power
- Highest level of protection available in this UPS capacity range
- Energy-savings operation modes
- Fast, easy serviceability
- Intelligent-ready networking
- Power factor correction
- Frequency conversion Internal automatic bypass to protect against adverse conditions
- Imiprove availability by controling power to multiple devices
- Manual bypass capability
- Support for up to six external battery cabinets for extended run-time
- Eco mode optional operation
- Replaceable, hot swappable batteries
- Rack or tower configuration
- Rack mount kit & batteries are standard in all models
- Web / SNMP communications card included as standard
- Use the Interactive Runtime Graph to get detailed run time information for various load levels and extended runtime battery.
Includes parts and labor for 1 or 3 years. Vertiv will replace the unit at any point during the extension period, subject to the same conditions as the standard warranty. Warranty extension must be purchased when the UPS is purchased and prior to shipment.
Power Assurance Package
Additional Recommended Options
Extended Battery Cabinets MicroPOD Maintenance Bypass