A Flexible Foundation for Infrastructure Support
The DCE Rack System has been designed to meet the flexibility, ease of installation, and delivery requirements needed by today’s data centers. Choose from either the pre-configured rack selections or choose from our numerous factory installed accessories and configurations to customize your rack the way you need it, when you need it.
- DCE server rack cabinets are available in 24U, 42U, 45U, 48U heights.
- Widths of 600mm, 700mm or 800mm; and depths of 1100 or 1200mm.
- Each rack is optimized for cable management and airflow management.
- Each rack includes: single perforated locking front door, split locking perforated rear doors,split locking side panels, Cable Entry Top Cover, two pair of EIA 19” Rails, two full height PDU Mounting/Cable Management brackets, baying brackets and installation hardware.
- Select Sizes available in Qty’s of 20 in 5 Days.
- Non-Stock Standards 4-6 weeks
- Standard Color RAL 7021(Black), RAL 7035 available
- Removable High Density Cable Entry Top Panel allows for customized Top Panels for Cable Entry or Chimney roofs to be applied without having to change the entire rack.
- Tool-less removable doors, can either be right hand or left hand hinged
- Infinitely depth adjustable 19” rails
- Integrated cable management features, accepts Emerson tool-less cable management accessories, allowing for rapid Moves, Adds, and Changes
- Simple integration of power, cooling and monitoring equipment
Secure & Safe
- Easy External Baying
- Locking door handles
- Split locking side panels for easy installation and handling
- 3 Hinges on doors for added rigidity
- 3000 lbs. static, 2500 lbs. dynamic weight load capacities
- Certifications: EIA310E, UL2416, BAA/TAA, IBC2012
Low Cost of Ownership
- Order racks directly from the factory configured how you need them
- Easy installation saves time and money: lift off hinges, split side panels, 19-rail adjustment, U markings on 19-rails, low profile casters, tool-less accessories
- Button Mount PDU/Cable management rails allows for tool-less installation of PDU’s
- Leveling feet accessible through the frame, allows for rapid leveling
- Excellent value for features, durability and price
- Integral part of the total data center solutions from Emerson Network Power saves time and money on configuration and integration