Liebert GXT4-1000RT120 UPS meets the need for higher power capacities in small spaces. This true on-line double conversion UPS system is available in 500-10,000VA models, and features integrated maintenance bypass (8-10kVA models), optional extended battery runtime, programmable outlets and energy saving features.
With a Power Assurance Package from Emerson Network Power Service — puts your critical power in the capable hands of our experienced team of factory-authorized technicians from day one— ensuring network availability and peace of mind.
2 Year Advanced Replacement, Full Coverage Factory Warranty - Optional Extended Warranty Available
- On-line design means zero transfer time. When utility power fails, your critical load remains supported by a seamless flow of power.
- Highest level of protection available in this capacity range.
- Controllable power to multiple devices via two independently programmable pairs of outlets.
- Selectable Eco Mode option allows improved energy efficiency.
- Easy serviceability with replaceable, hot-swappable batteries.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified models available.
- Intelligent-ready networking.
- Two Controllable Outlet Groups - Can be programmed for load shedding and sequential restart if the UPS is in overload or when selected backup time remains. Feature may be in the “on” or “off” position.
- Rotatable Display Panel-The color LCD display panel rotates 90° to make the readout easy to see in rack or tower installations.
- Automatic Frequency Sensing - The UPS automatically adjusts to the input frequency, 50Hz or 60Hz and can also be programmed to convert from one to the other.
- Mounting Flexibility - Rack rails and tower supports included.
- Intelligent Communications - DCIM and BMS ready.
Ideally suited for:
- Mission critical applications and systems
- Network workstations
- Network closets
- Large network peripherals
Includes parts and labor for 1 or 3 years. Vertiv will replace the unit at any point during the extension period, subject to the same conditions as the standard warranty. Warranty extension must be purchased when the UPS is purchased and prior to shipment.