Liebert GXT4-500RT120 UPS meets the need for higher power capacities in small spaces. This true on-line double conversion UPS system is available in 500-10,000VA models, and features integrated maintenance bypass (8-10kVA models), optional extended battery runtime, programmable outlets and energy saving features.
With a Power Assurance Package from Emerson Network Power Service — puts your critical power in the capable hands of our experienced team of factory-authorized technicians from day one— ensuring network availability and peace of mind.
2 Year Advanced Replacement, Full Coverage Factory Warranty - Optional Extended Warranty Available
Visit our Vertiv Power Showcase at Electronic Powerhouse for more information.
- On-line design means zero transfer time. When utility power fails, your critical load remains supported by a seamless flow of power.
- Highest level of protection available in this capacity range.
- Controllable power to multiple devices via two independently programmable pairs of outlets.
- Selectable Eco Mode option allows improved energy efficiency.
- Easy serviceability with replaceable, hot-swappable batteries.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified models available.
- Intelligent-ready networking.
- Two Controllable Outlet Groups - Can be programmed for load shedding and sequential restart if the UPS is in overload or when selected backup time remains. Feature may be in the “on” or “off” position.
- Rotatable Display Panel-The color LCD display panel rotates 90° to make the readout easy to see in rack or tower installations.
- Automatic Frequency Sensing - The UPS automatically adjusts to the input frequency, 50Hz or 60Hz and can also be programmed to convert from one to the other.
- Mounting Flexibility - Rack rails and tower supports included.
- Intelligent Communications - DCIM and BMS ready.