Liebert NX™ 40 - 200 kVA - Contact us for pricing
Liebert NX uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with Softscale technology is a true on-line, double conversion, three-phase UPS system that provides a scalable solution to optimize data center power design.
Uninterruptible power can grow from 40 to 60 to 80kVA, from 80 to 100 to 120kVA, and from 160 to 200kVA. The UPS may also be paralleled for additional data center infrastructure capacity or for redundant operation. The 480 Volt, three-phase Liebert NX is available in both scalable and standard models:
- Liebert NX with Softscale™ technology is a full-featured UPS available in scalable models: 40 to 60 to 80kVA, 80 to 100 to 120kVA, and 160 to 200 kVA. Up to three unlike or like capacities may be paralleled for capacity; up to four unlike or like capacities may be paralleled for redundancy.
- Liebert NX fixed capacity models are available in 40, 60, 80, 100 and 120, 160 and 200 kVA.
Visit our Vertiv Power Showcase at Electronic Powerhouse for more information.
- Provides an economical path for growth, with Softscale technology.
- Allows paralleling of unlike capacities for capacity or redundancy.
- Offers a large and user-friendly LCD display with operating information in twelve languages.
- Includes a built-in automatic bypass to transfer the load in case of fault.
- True on-line, double conversion technology corrects for all types of power fluctuations.
- Provides dual bus synchronization of two UPS units when feeding independent distribution paths.
- Optimizes efficiency using soft-switching technology.
- Extends battery life with temperature-compensated battery charging.
- DSP control provides highest possible input power factor for maximum efficiency.
- Data Centers, Colocation and Hosting
- Banking, Financial and Insurance
- Retail and Wholesale
Vertiv designs, builds and services critical infrastructure that enables vital applications for data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial facilities. We support today’s growing mobile and cloud computing markets with a portfolio of power, thermal and infrastructure management solutions.
We offer unsurpassed global scale and broad expertise, built from our heritage as Emerson Network Power. And now as Vertiv, we match industry leadership with the focus and spirit of a startup.
We Also Recommend