Liebert XDA Air Flow Enhancer - Contact us for pricing
Liebert XDA air flow enhancer increases air flow through densely populated enclosures, past congested cabling, removing hot spots within the enclosure that can threaten the uptime of your critical systems.
Each Liebert XDA unit is rated for 1000 CFM (@60Hz). The unit mounts on the rear (inside or outside) of any standard rack (minimum 60" height). Two XDA units mounted side by side on the rear of a rack enclosure (2000 CFM capacity) move a nominal 14 kW heat load.
Visit our Vertiv Power Showcase at Electronic Powerhouse for more information.
- Fits most rack enclosures.
- Installs inside or outside of the rack.
- Enhances the cooling effectiveness of data center precision cooling systems.
- Increases air flow through rack enclosures that have an obstructed air pattern.
- Provides redundant fans and dual power feeds, to ensure continuous availability.
- Ships as a complete kit, including: Liebert XDA assembly (fans, dual power cords & main switch); assembly positioning tool; cable grommet; and excess door perforation covering.
- Installs easily, to provide a fast, effective cooling solution.
- High heat density rack applications, in conjunction with a data center precision cooling system
Vertiv designs, builds and services critical infrastructure that enables vital applications for data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial facilities. We support today’s growing mobile and cloud computing markets with a portfolio of power, thermal and infrastructure management solutions.
We offer unsurpassed global scale and broad expertise, built from our heritage as Emerson Network Power. And now as Vertiv, we match industry leadership with the focus and spirit of a startup.
We Also Recommend