Managed Rack PDU - MPH - Contact us for Configuration
Liebert MPH offers multiple power input selection and output configurations. 1-phase 120 or 208VAC and 3-phase 120/208VAC 20 or 30 amp input power; 1-phase output power including mixed receptacles. Modular card-based communications. Vertical (Zero U) or Rackmount configurations. Up to four Liebert MPH PDUs may be interconnected as a Rack PDU Array, consolidating user IP connections and device monitoring.
Liebert MPH Monitored (MPH-NB)– Monitoring only version — provides local and remote monitoring of individual PDU volts, amps, watts, and kilowatt-hours.
Liebert MPH Monitored and Controlled (MPH-NC)– Monitoring and controlled version — provides the same features and functionality as the MPH-NB series with the additional capability of remote on/off control of individual receptacles. Local receptacle power on-off status is provided through an LED display.
Visit our Vertiv Power Showcase at Electronic Powerhouse for more information.
- Supports mounting in 19” EIA, 42U rack environments— Offered in vertical, zero U and rackmount form factors.
- The display is easily located to suit a crowded and changing rack environment.
- Provides a compatible monitoring platform for Liebert MPH and Liebert MPX, offering seamless common operation if deployed together.
- Industry's highest standard operating temperature (131F, 55C)ensures operation under high heat density conditions.
- Controls and manages individual receptacles
- Predicts overcurrent conditions before they become critical.
- Allows user to shut down non-essential equipment during power outages to maximize availability and back-up power.
- Expanded branch overload protection minimizes threat of cascading PDU overload.
- Provides metering accuracy to +/-1%, improving operational oversite and user management of connected loads.
- Optional temperature and humidity sensors allow oversight of environmental conditions.
- Provides full featured monitoring and control in a cost effective package.
- A Rack PDU Array shares a single IP address for up to four Rack PDUs, making deployment faster and easier.
- Energy and power metering provides users the information to maximize the data center power and cooling infrastructure.
Vertiv designs, builds and services critical infrastructure that enables vital applications for data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial facilities. We support today’s growing mobile and cloud computing markets with a portfolio of power, thermal and infrastructure management solutions.
We offer unsurpassed global scale and broad expertise, built from our heritage as Emerson Network Power. And now as Vertiv, we match industry leadership with the focus and spirit of a startup.
We Also Recommend