When your computer system can’t be without power, even for scheduled UPS maintenance, the Liebert MicroPOD Maintenance Bypass and Output Distribution Unit ensures continuous uptime.
It allows you to manually transfer connected equipment to utility power via a maintenance bypass switch, permitting scheduled service or UPS replacement without the need to shut down connected equipment.
- Flexible plug-and-play connectability for both input and output.
- Easy to use rotary switch and indicators make the unit simple to operate.
- Compatible with any brand of UPS system.
- Improved availability by routing utility power to attached equipment
- Allows UPS maintenance or replacement of the UPS without discontinuing power to critical equipment.
- Easy to install and operate
- Includes electrical cords
- Cost effective bypass.
- Two-year, no-hassle replacement warranty eliminates the cost of replacement during the warranty period.
- Use with any brand of UPS, 3kVA or smaller