Vertiv SmartRow™ - Contact for configuration
The SmartRow offering is a unique, standalone data center infrastructure that supports up to 20kW of IT equipment in an enclosed, multi-rack configuration with integrated power, cooling, monitoring, management and fire suppression.
As a standalone infrastructure, the SmartRow offering reduces requirements for room modifications required to support IT equipment, shrinking initial capital costs by about 10% and ongoing energy costs by up to 27%.
The self-contained SmartRow offering is available in capacities up to 20kW, 3-6 racks.
- Reduces annual energy costs by up to 27% compared to conventional data center design, through high-efficiency power, precision cooling and containment.
- Provides greater space efficiency than conventional data center designs.
- Streamlines IT productivity and centralizes monitoring and management help.
- Reduces the need for costly room modifications to support IT equipment.
- Reduces the time required for implementation; can be ordered and installed in just weeks.
- Simplifies implementation through an integrated design.
- Easily operate and manage infrastructure systems through integrated controls.
- Ensures continuity of business operations with single-system startup, warranty, preventative maintenance and repair; and local data center design experts provide industry-leading service and support.
- Ensures efficiency and availability with Liebert iCOM controls that manage precision cooling to optimize equipment performance and life.
- Enhances performance with management technologies and allows IT managers to anticipate potential problems before they occur, with management technologies.
- Physical security is enhanced with lockable cabinets and access alerts.
- Small data centers
- Remote sites
- Disaster recovery
Vertiv designs, builds and services critical infrastructure that enables vital applications for data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial facilities. We support today’s growing mobile and cloud computing markets with a portfolio of power, thermal and infrastructure management solutions.
We offer unsurpassed global scale and broad expertise, built from our heritage as Emerson Network Power. And now as Vertiv, we match industry leadership with the focus and spirit of a startup.
We Also Recommend