Vertiv MPX Adaptive Rack PDU - Contact us for configuation
"Elementary" Branch Receptacle Modules
MPX is the most responsive and adaptive rack PDU available. With MPX rack PDU technology, you can respond to rack equipment changes and dynamic capacities by leveraging hot-swappable modular output power, hot-swappable modular communications and modular input power.
The MPX-E provides basic power distribution without measurement and control. An upgrade to modular power distribution with measurement on the input is available by adding the appropriate output modules.
Liebert MPX Rack PDU offers a variety of AC power input modules and hot-swappable output power modules, resulting in customized power distribution configurations. 1-phase 120 or 208 VAC and 3-phase 208-240 VAC 20-60 Amp input power; 1-phase output power including mixed receptacles.
Optional modular card-based communications. Vertical (Zero U) configuration. Up to four Liebert MPX PDUs may be interconnected as a Rack PDU Array, consolidating user IP connections and device monitoring.
Visit our Vertiv Power Showcase at Electronic Powerhouse for more information.
- Allows user to add individual hot-swappable output modules for capacity as demand grows.
- Offers the ability to change input capacity or configuration while maintaining Rack PDU infrastructure.
- Provides for local or remote monitoring and management of connected loads.
- Provides a compatible monitoring platform for Liebert MPH and Liebert MPX, offering seamless common operation if deployed together.
- Controls and manages individual receptacles and/or groups of loads and devices.
- Predicts overcurrent conditions before they become critical.
- Allows user to shut down non-essential equipment during power outages to maximize availability and back-up power.
- Expanded branch overload protection minimizes threat of cascading PDU overload.
- Provides the most cost-effective design available — build, add on, or modify the platform design.
- Allows redeployment of modules to suit changing needs.
- Energy metering provides users the information to maximize data center power and cooling infrastructure.
- Employs energy efficient receptacle control technology.
Vertiv designs, builds and services critical infrastructure that enables vital applications for data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial facilities. We support today’s growing mobile and cloud computing markets with a portfolio of power, thermal and infrastructure management solutions.
We offer unsurpassed global scale and broad expertise, built from our heritage as Emerson Network Power. And now as Vertiv, we match industry leadership with the focus and spirit of a startup.
We Also Recommend